Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thursday, November 27 - In Memory of our precious baby

We lost our precious unborn baby Tuesday night. I was three months pregnant. We are grieving, but know God's hand is working still. As Lori C said, we don't put a question mark where God puts a period. I've been trying to understand that phrase fully all day and not ask the question why. God holds all the answers and the bigger picture. We trust fully in Him that this is His will and hope to learn to submit to it more fully. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers through this tough time.

Nana brought these over.


These beautiful flowers came from Justin & Sara.





9 comments:

AmyB said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. It's wonderful that you have Elias to keep you smiling! He is such a big boy, and very sweet.

shaunandhelen said...

We're so sorry for your loss--our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Neisha said...

Hi. I come across your blog every once in awhile when I blog hop. Just wanted to say that I was sorry to read about you losing your baby...I know exactly how you feel. A couple of months ago I lost my baby; I was only 10 weeks along but regardless of how far along you are it's still hard to deal with.
My thoughts are with you guys.

Traci K said...

Cassie & Aaron, we are so sorry to hear the news. Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Amber said...

I'm so sorry...I've been there and it is HARD. Take it easy and know that you will get through it.

Jeanette said...

We are so sad to hear of your loss! Our prayers and thoughts are with you!

Crystal & Warner said...

It breaks our hearts, that you have to go thru this.
May you know God's love and care thru it all. We can find comfort in knowing that He truly knows best, because He sees the BIG picture.
Big hugs!
Love and Care,
Warner & Crystal

Ginger said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Those giggles of Elias' should help to keep you going! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

All American Family said...

Oh Cassie - I had not heard you were expecting, much less had a miscarriage. I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is a horrible thing no matter where you are in your pregnancy. Hopes and dreams for that precious life you were carring are shattered. Thinking of you.