Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another New Beginning

Okay, so let's try this blog thing out again. First up in trying to blog again: make my blog pretty. The same old, same old layout and blog header (that was really too big to look good and didn't include Eidel, who is already a YEAR old!) was getting, well, old. I'm ready to start new and try this over. I know I've said that before, but life gets busy. Diapers need changing, kids need feeding, and a house constantly needs cleaned. Throw in two special diets and add that to a part-time job of 20-30 hours per week and you've got essentially no time for blogging. So, I'm going to schedule it in. Just like I schedule in vacuuming, or that doesn't get done; blogging will also be scheduled. We'll see how much time we have for it and go from there. I'm sad that although I documented every detail of Elias' babyhood, Riah and Eidel's are all a memory. I want to change that and document the cute things that all three of them do daily. Here goes nothing!

No comments: