Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday, March 21 - Getting into EVERYTHING!


I've heard of kids being scared of the vacuum, but we have the opposite problem in our household. Elias follows the vacuum around and got tangled up in the cord today. Maybe it's my obsession with vacuuming that makes him think it's great fun, too. I just can't stand for there to be little pieces of who knows what on the floor for Elias to eat. So, daily, we try to vacuum the floor and daily, Elias tries to catch the vacuum. He normally does.

He also figured out how to get the hose off the vacuum today.




He had sphagetti-o's for lunch today. He liked them much better than the sphagetti noodles!








This is what our goofy little boy does all day long. He has an insane amount of energy.

Elias must be in the same room as I am, and thankfully, now he can get there on his own. He just pants like a dog when he's doing so.

3 comments:

Crystal & Warner said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting SO big!! enjoy the pictures.
I'll have to update you later at to dates for Bird City I can't find my paper now. ;)

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness! What we have to look forward to! ;-) We need to get together. Hugs, Teresa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.