Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday, August 7 - Sitting in his truck

One of the many goofy faces of Lias...

I found Lias sitting in his truck today. It actually turned out to be quite a cute picture! He's been into everything today. So far, I've had to go through the garbage to find various "non-garbage" items. Then, as I was doing that, he found the silvadene bottle (a cream that we put on his burns). I saw him playing with it but underestimated his ability to open it! He got it all over himself and the carpet and was laughing when I found him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Nolyn has that truck too. The kids like to sit in it and pretend its a wheelchair..lol!

Thanks for the encouragement girl!

shaunandhelen said...

Poor little guy--ouch on the hands. Hope they feel better soon. We have that truck too and Nolan definetly thinks it makes a good ride on toy.